Thursday 28 July 2011

THE PUDDLE


Born of the rain and cradled by the earth

Showcasing the entire sky

I am the almighty puddle

I believe, there fore I am

The master of my own destiny

I believe, there for I am

 The player of my own symphony

From the clouds I came, but to paradise I'll go

So perfect is my venerable harmony

For, everything around me is so well designed

So well designed, specially for me

The earth is carved out to fit my form

And the sand is shaped to please me with ease

The sky reflects my perfect face

As the warmth of the water ripples in the morning breeze

The sun rises for me and the moon shines for me 

Oh! How perfect is this world!

 The world designed specially for me

1 comment:

  1. Inspired by a passage in Douglas Adams book Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

    ReplyDelete