Sunday 21 August 2011

INFINITE LOVE

The loving rays of morning sun reach out to the darkness of my empty soul
 
As the encircling warmth of this unfathomable love awakens me

Kindles in me; kindles in me, an ablutionary fire!

A fire that consumes me, and leaves me no trace

Vapors from my immanent existence diffuse into this uncharted universe of love  

And Ashes of my concepts and ideas get blown away with the evanescent breeze

As the embers of the conceited self are extinguished by the soothing touch of the morning dew

Wisdom blossoms with every budding flower

And compassion flows with every gurgling stream

The inherent love over flows into infinite dimensions of reality

As the morning sun, enlightens me from my fugacious existence

Let this transcendent love overflow into infinity

No comments:

Post a Comment