Saturday 13 August 2011

LIGHTNING FLASH


You were the lightening of my barren sky


As you struck me with love so suddenly


You lit my sky with life and meaning


Yet you went away in a flash


As I open my eyes in a blink  


Your form has left me, and my heart bleeding


Yet your presence haunts me everyday


Your laugher crackles in the monsoon sky


And your smile fills the face of every passer by         
                                                      

Your desperate prayers still ring the bell, of every empty shrine


And your memories plough through, every nostalgic thought of mine


Your little life in fast forward, flashes into every frame of mind


As your pointless pain, defies the limits of space and time


Yet, your life has led me!!


Led me to the meaning of love and the meaning of life


Your life made me realize!!

Love!! And only Love is the meaning of life !

3 comments: