Monday 26 September 2011

MYSTERIOUS ONE


Where are you ?Oh mysterious one?

My soul is in love with you!

My heart seeks union with you!

I've wandered deserts and mountains searching for you

And  fought  many a battle to capture you

I've tripped over you,  many a time in my lucid lunacy

Finally now,  I realize, You are there with me

Deep inside the battle ground of my mind

I find the silent divinity of your existence

My blind soul has finally seen

The brilliant radiance of your presence

Now that I have a had a glimpse of you

I have finally realized in your Love 

 Nothing of mine is me ; not even my soul

Its all a manifestation of your magnificent mercy

Oh mysterious one! As my heart is in union with you

Forever and ever; my soul is in love with you !

Oh mysterious one ! I am in love with you !




No comments:

Post a Comment