Monday 12 September 2011

SILENT SURRENDER


In your eyes, I  see the heavens in shades of transcendent blue

As the morning sunshine, shines warmly through

In your voice,  I hear the rustle of the wind and breeze

As it lovingly brushes,  across the forest trees

In your smile,  I see a billion blossoms

As your fragrant love, fills me

In the enchanting face of your divine love; let me surrender

 Surrender myself, silently in you

As my soulful cup overflows with this everlasting love

Let me be the rays of light, illuminating the overcast sky            

Let me be the comforting hand to the pain of some anonymous cry

As my ephemeral life,  is transformed by your enduring  love

Let me silently surrender; surrender to this everlasting path of love!

2 comments:

  1. i thot u wer an expert in intubation..neva knew u write so wel..keep writin..God bless

    ReplyDelete