Saturday 15 October 2011

EVANESCENT MOMENTS


The sky was brighter, in the light of your smile

And blossom of life, was filled with the nectar in your eye 

Oh, all those evanescent moments!

Washed away in the flood of your tears! 
                                                       
What have we come to now?

Didn’t we know this love is so strong?

Why then, make this separation so long

Without you, and your everlasting love

Lost and lonely; what will I do now?

In this wilderness of so called life

You were my guiding star; you were my soul

What am I to do here, without a goal?

You were my sunshine; now I’m lost in your shadow

You were my meaning; now I’m an empty barrow 

So fill me with love and don’t you encumber

Awaken me from this earthly slumber

Brighten my sky with the light your smile

Let me see again the nectar in your eye!

Oh ,all those evanescent moments!


No comments:

Post a Comment