Saturday 8 October 2011

NECTAR AND SALT


Oh, how sweet is this nectar of love!

 
Oh, how sweet and everlasting it seems!


Yet, as drops of honey, dripping  into the ever salty ocean


I struggle in this world of paradoxical profanity


Where in this salty ocean of greed and delusion, can there be a sweet solace?


How can a single drop of honey, change the salty taste of the brackish ocean?


Will the saltiness drown the love? Will it dissolve the sweet essence?


Will the saltiness overflow and fill my presence?


Oh lord! How can I preserve this sweetness of your nectar!


You fill me with golden drops of honey and love!


You fill my empty pot of existence!


Yet, you throw me into this world of  salty perdition!


Oh lord! Save my sweet soul from this salty sedimentation!


Fill me with golden drops and honey and love!


Fill me and lead me beyond the salty ocean to the everlasting sweetness of your shore!

No comments:

Post a Comment