Wednesday 27 March 2013

BELOVED KRISHNA


Come back soon! Oh my beloved Krishna!

My heart reaches out to you!

I am nothing here; without you!

All this colorful rainbow of life is only an illusion

When I’m lost in your heavenly bliss!

Time ceases and the “I”ness in me crumbles

When you are by my side!

And everything else vanishes!

When I lie in your arms in ethereal union

And as I feel the warmth of your breath over me

I wish I may breathe my last one!  

Playing on your flute the mystical music of life!

Oh! Beloved Krishna! Come back soon!

Yearning for your long awaited arrival  

The deep blue skies remind me of your cyanotic hue!

The long nights remind me of the hidden earth in your mouth!

Oh lover boy, vanishing in the arms of the possessive!

Appearing in full magnificence only to the selfless!

Playful butter thief! Master of the Gita!

Mystical, Musical; magnificent!

Oh Beloved of the lovers! Oh Lover of the Gopis!

Come back soon! Oh my Beloved Krishna!

My heart reaches out to you!





No comments:

Post a Comment