Saturday 11 January 2014

WORDS OF A HERETIC


Walking barefoot on a deserted beach


The restless oceans roars



The cool sea breeze is no longer soothing


Each grain of sand I step on


Leaves me gritty with dissatisfaction


Dissatisfaction with life!


Dissatisfaction with existence itself!


Loneliness now; once solitude


Now an unbearable burden!


In this journey of life


I have walked too far away!


Too far away from the face of normality! 


Through roads not traveled by


Through mountains and valleys


To a jungle of thoughts and insight


I now stand  here alone!  


No one else can see my unprecedented plight!


No one else can feel; no one else can understand!


The view from my pointless eyes!


Too mystical for the scientific


Too scientific for the mystical


Too spiritual for the atheist


Too blasphemous for the pious


Too nihilistic; too eternal


Too cynical! Too philosophical!   


My words resonate as a mere heretic!  


Can’t anyone see the common face of reality?


Can’t anyone see the beauty of its sempiternal smile?


In this journey, to the peak of understanding


With no one to speak the same language


With no one to share the same cup of tea


Caught up in a forest of feelings



Oh! How long can I walk alone in silence? 










No comments:

Post a Comment